CM Screw Pin Super Strong
CM Super Strong Shackles are carbon-type shackles with strength ratings that are 17 to 50% stronger than comparable sized carbon shackles. As a result, these shackles are designed with a 6:1 design factor. Anchor shackles can be side loaded or used for multiple connections.
- Manufactured from technically advanced domestic (U.S.A) micro alloy steel with optimal hardness for strength and ductility
- Shackles show major deformation before failure
- Working load limit and traceability codes shown as permanent markings on body
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Available in sizes 3/16" to 2-1/2"
- Available finishes include powder coated, galvanized or self-colored
- Shackles meet dimensional requirements and exceed performance requirements of RR-C-271
- Special testing and certification is available if requested at the time of order
- Note: Screw pin and bolt/nut/cotter shackles have a 6:1 design factor
- 2-1/2" and all-round pin shackles have a 5:1 design factor